- Nuts: Nuts are a great source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. They make a great snack while on the road and can help you stay full longer. Try almonds, walnuts, cashews, or peanuts.
- Hummus and Veggies: Hummus is a great source of plant-based protein. Pack some celery, carrots, peppers, or other vegetables with hummus for a tasty and nutritious snack.
- Fruit: Fresh fruit is always a great snack to bring with you on the go. Apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, and other fruits are full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for maintaining a healthy heart.
- Trail Mix: Trail mix is a great snack for road trips. It contains healthy fats, proteins, and fiber from the nuts, and it also has dried fruit for added sweetness.
- Popcorn: Popcorn is a great snack to have while on the road. It’s full of fiber, and you can make it even healthier by adding some nuts and dried fruit to the mix.
We hope these five heart-healthy snacks keep you energized on the go and help you maintain a healthy heart!
Join the Cooper Freight Family
For more information on our hiring process and qualifications, please call the Recruitment Office at (901) 215-9100 Or email to email@example.com